Both Samsung Gear S3 Classic and rugged Gear S3 Frontier smartwatches are currently available for pre-order in Canada. The Samsung‘s newest premium Tizen-powered smartwatches could be found at Best Buy Canada for cost $469.99 CAD. Anyone planning to purchase the Samsung smartwatches when it launches? their devices will be release on November 18th, 2016.
New Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch comes with 1.3-inch display and a speaker. There are GPS and heart rate monitor, but it doesn’t support LTE connectivity. The device boasts a dual-core processor clocked at 1.0 GHz, 4GB of internal storage and 768MB of RAM. Company has noted that it will go consumers with its 380mAh battery that promises up to three or four days of life. As a fashionable accessory value, the Samsung Gear S3 Classic and Samsung Gear S3 Frontier are compatible with third-party 22mm standard watch bands.
Keep in mind that the Samsung Gear S2 and Samsung Gear S2 Classic have already hit Best Buy Canada for cost $319.99 and $369.99, respectively.
Samsung Gear S3 classic and Gear S3 frontier Specifications
- 1.3-inch (360×360 pixels) Circular Super AMOLED Always On display, 278ppi
- 1GHz Dual-Core processor
- 768MB RAM, 4GB internal memory
- Tizen based wearable platform 2.3.2
- Built-in speaker
- IP68 Certified Dust and Water Resistant
- 3G/4G LTE (Gear S3 frontier), WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.2, NFC, MST, A-GPS/Glonass
- Dimensions of classic: 46 x 49 x 12.9; Weight: 57g (without band)
- Dimensions of frontier : 46 x 49 x 12.9; Weight: 62g (without band)
- Sensors: Accelerometer, Gyroscope, Heart Rate, Ambient Light, Barometer
- 380mAh Li-ion battery with wireless charging (WPC Inductive), up to 4 days of battery life