Korean electronics giant company, Samsung was introduced its new 13.3-inch and 15-inch Notebook 9 Pro models at the Computex 2017. They are actually 13.3″ / 15.0″ 1080p display with Touch Screen Panel that can be rotated 360-degrees to use in notebook or tablet mode. These are also built-in S Pen with a 0.7mm tip that can detect more than 4,000 levels of pressure. All are know as the Samsung Notebook 9 Pro.
Flexible new laptop designed for multi-tasking brings the revolutionary, built-in S Pen to Samsung’s notebook line. The Notebook 9 Pro is a revolutionary extension of Samsung’s notebook line, designed for today’s multi-tasking professional.
However, there is a good news that the new Samsung Notebook 9 Pro has been revealed information about the pricing and availability in the United States. It will be arrive in Titan Silver color only. You would be able to pre-order it at BestBuy.com from June 11th, 2017. But you’ll also found it in stores from June 26. The 13.3-inch model of Samsung Notebook 9 Pro costs $1,099, while the 15-inch model is priced at $1,299.
Samsung Notebook 9 Pro (2017) specifications
- 13.3-inch / 15-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) FHD LED Touchscreen Display with 178-degree wide viewing angle
- 2.70GHz Intel Core i7 Processor 7500U (up to 3.50GHz 4MB L3 Cache) with Intel HD Graphics 620 (13-inch) / 2GB GDDR5 AMD Radeon 540 GPU (15-inch)
- 8GB DDR4 RAM (13-inch) / 16GB DDR4 RAM (15-inch), 256GB SSD, MicroSD slot
- Windows 10 Home
- 720p HD Camera (IR Camera)
- Built-in S Pen
- 1.5 W x 2 Stereo Speakers, SoundAlive, Internal Dual Array Digital Music
- WiFi 802.11 ac 2×2, Bluetooth 4.1
- 2 x USB 3.0, 1 x USB-C, HDMI, HP/Mic, DC-in
- 54Wh battery with Fast Charging
Samsung Notebook 9 Pro Pre-orders Begin June 11, with In-store Availability June 26