SanDisk has recently unveiled a new thumb-sized portable storage, dubbed the SanDisk iXpand flash drive. It is likely smaller in size and an improved latest USB 3.0 connector (which is faster transfer speeds to Mac or PCs) compared last year’s model. In last year, we knew about SanDisk’s first iXpand Flash Drive with a Apple Lightning connector (for iPhone and iPad) and supports only USB 2.0.
The new one – SanDisk USB 3.0 iXpand flash drive comes with a redesigned iOS app that easily manage photos, videos and music.
You can read further detail of new iXpand flash drive below;
- USB 3.0 for faster transfer speeds
- Flexible connector lets you plug it directly into your iPhone or iPad without having to remove the case.
- iXpand Drive app makes it easy to manage your photos and videos and also enables you to watch popular video formats
- iXpand mobile app automatically backs up your iPhone or iPad camera roll when the drive is connected
- Supports popular video formats (.WMV, .AVI, .MKV, .MP4, .MOV) so you can store and watch videos straight from the drive
- Comes in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities
The new SanDisk iXpand Flash Drive is currently available for purchase in the United States through BestBuy, Amazon and SanDisk.com. It will be arrive in 16GB, 32GB, 64GB and 128GB capacities at price of $49.99, $69.99, $89.99, and $129.99, respectively.