After open for pre-order since April, the Sony Xperia X is now available in Europe. Folks in the UK can buy the Xperia X smartphone start at £459. There are three different color options – White, Rose Gold and Black.
Just reminder, the Sony Xperia X smartphone packs a 5-inch display with a resolution of Full HD 1920 x 1080 pixels. Inside is a Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 SoC and 3GB of RAM. The phone comes with a choice of either 32GB or 64GB of onboard storage.
Sony Xperia X phone is powered by a 2620 mAh battery. Alongside 13 megapixel front shooter, the 5-inch phone uses a 23-megapixel rear-facing camera with Predictive Hybrid Autofocus that allows you choose your subject and then predicts its motion.
Sony Xperia X Dual specifications
- 5-inch (1920 x 1080 pixels) Triluminos Display
- Hexa-Core Snapdragon 650 ( 4x 1.2GHz ARM A53 + 2 x 1.8 GHz ARM A72 ) 64-bit processor with Adreno 510 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 64GB internal memory, expandable memory up to 200GB via microSD card
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM (nano+nano)
- 23MP rear camera with Exmor RS sensor, 1/2.3? sensor, f/2.0 lens, Predictive Hybrid AF, 1080p video recording
- 13MP front-facing camera with 1/3” Exmor RS sensor, 22mm wide-angle f/2.0 lens, 1080p video recording
- DSEE HX, LDAC, Digital Noise Cancelling
- Fingerprint sensor
- Dimensions: 69.4 x 142.7 x 7.9mm; Weight: 153 grams
- 4G LTE / 3G HSPA+, WiFi 802.11a / b / g / n / ac (2.4GHz / 5GHz) MIMO, Bluetooth 4.2, GPS/ GLONASS, NFC
- 2630mAh Battery with Qnovo’s Adaptive Charging technology
Sony Xperia X smartphone on sale in Europe