Ulefone has just announced a new company’s latest mid-range smartphone, namely the Ulefone Tiger. One of most selling point, its 4200mAh battery promises up to 2 days of battery life with normal use. But another main feature, the phone provides a non-flammable heat-isolating material for protection.
The Ulefone Tiger smartphone comes with a unibody metal design. There is a fingerprint sensor on the back that accompanied by a front 5.5-inch HD display. Running on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow) operating system, it boasts a quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor clocked at 1.3GHz with Mali-T720 GPU.
Ulefone Tiger specifications
- 5.5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD display with Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection
- 1.3 GHz quad-core MediaTek MT6737 64-bit processor with Mali-T720 GPU
- 2GB RAM, 16GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Dual SIM
- 8MP rear camera with Sony IMX219 sensor, LED flash
- 5MP front-facing camera with Samsung S5KE2 sensor
- Fingerprint sensor
- 4G LTE, WiFi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.0, GPS
- 4200mAh (non-removable) battery
In case you’re interested to device, the Tiger phablet should be available for pre-order on Gearbest. It should be listed at $109.99 price tag. Consumers can get it in Black, Grey and Golden color options.