Already announced at the annual E3 2017 conference in June, Microsoft was mentioned the Xbox One X as company’s most powerful gaming console. Now, we got a great news that it has started rolling out the Project Scorpio Edition Xbox One X with custom design. Of course, it has sophisticated and dynamic graphic pattern across the exterior, vertical stand and Project Scorpio inscribed on both the One X and the Xbox Wireless Controller.
Microsoft was said that 100 new and existing Xbox One titles will be enhanced for Xbox One X to take advantage of the powerful console. We will see its listed the games that include Halo 5, NBA 2K18, Wolfenstein II: The New Colossus, ReCore: Definitive Edition, FIFA 18, Star Wars Battlefront II, Below and remastered versions of Disneyland Adventures, Rush: A Disney-Pixar Adventure and Zoo Tycoon. You can check out the complete list at page here.
Xbox One X in key features and specifications
- 8-core Custom AMD CPU clocked at 2.3GHz for enhanced AI, real world detail, and smoother interactions in games
- 12GB GDDR5 graphic memory for the best performance
- 6 Teraflop GPU offers more detail and smoother animations when playing games in 4K
- 8GB Flash Memory, 1TB HDD Internal Storage
- 326 GB/sec memory bandwidth offers faster and detailed game graphics
- 40% increase in power, but it is the smallest console from Microsoft.
- Uses advanced liquid cooling and the supercharger-style centrifugal fan to ensure it stays cool.
- Uses the hovis method, a cutting edge digital power delivery system that custom tunes each console’s voltage to maximize performance and minimize power consumption
- 4K UHD Blu-ray Optical Disc Drive
- HDMI 2.0b (out), 2160p @ 60Hz, AMD FreeSync
- HDR10 Support
- Audio: DTS 5.1, DOLBY Digital 5.1, TrueHD with Atmos, PCM 2.0, 5.1, 7.1
- Bluetooth Enabled (Activation button on front), WiFi (Dual band) with Wi-Fi Direct, IR Blaster, 3 x USB 3.0 Ports, IR Out, S/PDIF, Ethernet Port
The Xbox One X Project Scorpio Limited Edition is priced at US$ 499 (Rs. 31970 approx.) / 449 GBP / 499 EUR, is now available for pre-order from Xbox.com and other retailers and will start rolling out starting November 7th. No word on the India launch yet.
Source: Press Release