Xiaomi has recently launched a new variant of the Redmi 3S smartphone. It is called the Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ that would be available exclusively offline. This phone has similar specifications as the original Xiaomi Redmi 3S Prime phone. But the new one comes with a little 2GB of RAM that instead of 3GB.
New Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ smartphone brings a 5-inch 720p HD display paired with a 5-megapixel front-facing camera. It is boasts an Octa-Core Snapdragon 430 SoC and runs Android 6.0 Marshmallow operating system. The phone packs a 13-megapixel rear camera with LED flash and PDAF. Power source comes from a 4100mAh battery, it has also a fingerprint sensor on the back.
Xiaomi Redmi 3S+ specifications
- 5-inch (1280 x 720 pixels) HD IPS display
- Octa-Core Qualcomm Snapdragon 430 ( 4 x 1.2 GHz Cortex A53 + 4 x 1.5 GHz Cortex A53) 64-bit processor with Adreno 505 GPU
- 2GB LPDDR3 RAM with 32GB internal storage, expandable memory up to 128GB with microSD
- MIUI based on Android 6.0 (Marshmallow)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (micro + nano / microSD)
- 13MP rear camera with PDAF, LED Flash, f/2.0 aperture, 1080p video recording
- 5MP front-facing camera, f/2.2 aperture, 1080p video recording
- Dimensions: 139.3 x 69.6 x 8.5mm; Weight: 144g
- Fingerprint sensor (Redmi 3S Prime), Infrared sensor
- 4G VoLTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 b/g/n, Bluetooth 4.1, GPS + GLONASS
- 4000mAh / 4100mAh (typical) battery
Customers who interested the device can pick one up for INR 9,499 (about $142 USD). There are Dark grey, Silver and Gold color options.