ZTE has revealed its smartphone that carries an exciting feature at the Consumer Electronic Show (CES) earlier this month. Dubbed the ZTE Hawkeye, it has eye-tracking, which is based on its Project CSX. Interestingly, you will found it on Kickstarter campaign to raise funding for building the phone. Good thing, the detailed the specifications of ZTE Hawkeye are now available and you can check out it below.
ZTE Hawkeye specifications
- 5.5-inch (1920×1080 pixels) Full HD display
- 2GHz Octa-Core Snapdragon 625 14nm processor with Adreno 506 GPU
- 3GB RAM, 32GBGB Internal Storage, expandable memory up to 256GB via micro SD card
- Android 7.0 (Nougat)
- Hybrid Dual SIM (nano+nano/microSD)
- 13MP + 12MP dual rear cameras with dual-tone LED flash
- 8MP front camera
- Dimensions: 155 x 76.9 x 9.1mm; Weight: 185g
- Fingerprint sensor
- 3.5mm audio jack, Dedicated HiFi audio chipset
- 4G LTE, Wi-Fi 802.11 ac (2.4GHz + 5GHz), Bluetooth 4.2, GPS, NFC, USB Type-C
- 3000mAh built-in battery with Qualcomm Quick Charge
However, the most highlight of the Hawkeye phablet is eye tracking for scrolling by recognizing movement of the eyes to scroll pages automatically up-down or left-right based on movement. By using voice commands are also capable to navigate between pages. The adhesive case is enable ability to stick the phone against most vertical surfaces.
Ship to backers starting September 2017, ZTE Hawkeye smartphone is currently available for pre-order on Kickstarter for cost $199. There are different colors, but you have to vote to select the colors and the material on its site through a poll.
ZTE Hawkeye smartphone with Eye-Tracking